There is no place more exciting to be at Christmastime and the holidays than New York City. Here are some of my favorite things to do.
- Rockettes Christmas Spectacular
- Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree & Skating Rick
- Other Tree Displays
- FAO Schwartz
- Holiday Train Show at New York Botanical Gardens
- Department Store - Fabulous Window Displays
- The 'One Direction Store' - 2 Penn Plaza, Herald Square. It's open until Dec. 30th.
- Lion King Exhibit - 42nd and Avenue of the Americas. December 1-16, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily
Would you like to get notices about fun things to do in NYC throughout the year? Sign up here.
Announcing my Quarterly Travel Tips to New York EBook Newsletter!